HR system consists of three main parts: (Salaries and Attendance and Personnel). All parts integrates together to calculate deductions and allowances resulting from the list of delays and overtime and absences and other rules to calculate the salaries
Components of the human resources management program
- Ability to support any number Of user-defined deductions
- Ability to support any number Of user-defined allowances
- Each of time attendance variables (delay deductions – absence – overtime…) is linked to one of these terms
- Additional terms could be defined with no conditions
- Additional terms could be defined based on custom conditions (nr. of attendance hours in the day, nr of attendance day on the month …)
- Each term is linked to the associated salary & bank accounts in the GL. These accounts will generate the final GL entry. (with the employee’s currency)
- Some terms have no effect on the salaries at all. These terms will be recalculated in other terms (compound terms)
- Some terms have no effect on the salaries at all, but will affect the GL system. (E.g. the institution share from the insurance)
- Compound terms are terms that calculated from other terms
- After generating normal terms, the system will calculate compound terms
- Example for these terms are taxes and insurance terms
- Entering loans with loan amount, date, pay date
- Loans may be returned with installments
- When calculating salary terms, the system will generate loan deductions automatically based on loan installment amount
- If the user entered loan deduction manually for specific loan, the system will approve it in this period.
- Allow of changing pay date, installment amount even after paying a part of it.
- Facility for exempting the loan remain amount
- Period Salaries Detailed report (showing terms affecting the salary)
- Period Salaries Gross report
- Salaries report: for certain department/management, for certain employees
- Salary terms Report: within selected period, for certain department/Management for certain employees
- Leaves Report: within selected period, for certain department/Management for certain employees
- Loans report, Paid, remain, for certain department/Management for certain employees
- Attendance records within selected period
- Plus user added reports
- Support all kinds of applicable vacations: paid casual, unpaid, half-paid, sick-leave…)
- User can define new vacation/leave kind
- Support all kinds of delay permissions: paid, not paid
- User can define new delay permissions types
- Define applicable missions and its allowances
- Define annual applicable holidays
- Direct connection with time attendance machines (TCP IP, SERIAL)
- Custom configuration for Indirect Connection with time attendance machines. (tab/comma delimited files)
- Very Easy way to manually append, modify, and delete attendance records
- Very Easy way to review delay, overtime, and other data calculated by the system day by day for each employee.
- Gradual delay regulation during the day (permission to delay up to 15 minute, then …)
- Gradual delay regulation during the month (first time then second time …)
- Absence regulation is also gradual during the month.
- Rules are set separately for cases of delayed attendance, and early leave
- Overtime rules are set separately for (before work hours, after work hours, holidays) cases.
- Overtime rules are taking into consideration cases with/without overtime orders.
- Rules for User Defined Vacations, applicable missions, and delay permissions can be added (e.g. leave permissions with no salary, with half salary …)
Very simple way to set work times for each group
- Supports Consecutive shifts.
- Define Attendance, leave, and break times per each day.
- Select weekly holiday(s).
- Mode for employees who are not restricted with leave time
- Mode for employees who are not restricted with attendance-leave time (achieves number of hours)
- Support exceptional cases in changing work times (shift exchange – Ramadan
- Personal data: address, telephone nr. Birth date …
- Civilian data: passport data, driving license
- Health care and insurance
- Expire dates for employee residence, contract, health cards, insurance
- Archive all the documents and files of each employee (forms of residence permit – Work Permit …) with its expiration date.
- Ability to attach employee picture
- Record the number of properties entrusted to each employee and its date of receipt and delivery.
Salaries calculating steps
- Calculating attendance variables for each employee (delay, overtime, attendance hours, attendance days, vacation days …).
- Calculating salary terms
- Calculating salary Compound terms
- Gathering salary terms and generate salary records
- Generate GL salary journal entries
All the attendance records, variables, and terms calculated by the system are visible to the user in the salaries form for review
- Personal data input – the job advanced to – winning sessions it …
- Submitting the applicant photo
- Attaching applicant documents
- Evaluating applicants (personal characteristics and technical estimates)
- Easy to search within submitted applications for a certain job, sorting by name – sex – ratings ….
Submitting staff evaluation points on a regular basis in all aspects of administrative, technical and personal characteristics
submitting for courses that the employees has joined , and the grades obtained
Can search and print all saved documents like images or Word files or pdf. Also word files can easily edited and resubmitted
HR Management System Advantages
- Full control in calculation of salary terms (deductions and allowances)
- Integration with attendance system to calculate delays and overtime and absences etc.
- Calculates salaries for thousands of employees in minutes.
- Composite rules to calculate taxes and insurance.
- Submitting installments flexibly and conveniently.
- Direct connection with Time Attendance machines
- Flexible rules for delay deductions (the first quarter of an hour and then allow …) and also during the month (the first time – the second time …)
- Support all types of vacations (Norma- casual – unpaid – sick …) with the possibility of defining new types
- Flexible settings for weekend, annual holidays. And support for successive shifts.
- Submitting all the personal data of employees, and their documents (documents – photos – word templates)
- Submitting staff training courses and their scores.
- Staff evaluating on a regular basis in all aspects of administrative, technical and personal characteristics
The Beneficiary Business Activities
- All the institutions with Significant no. of employees.
- System holidays in the system works with Egyptian and Saudi law.
- The method of calculating taxes and insurances in the system is flexible to suit the Egyptian system and all the Arab countries.
Devices and accessories
- Time Attendance Machine